The bond between a man and their dog is a precious one. Dogs are a man’s best friend, and it is true. They love you like nobody else. Their relationship is simply inseparable. Whether you are a first-time dog owner or you have petted them for your entire life, there are things that you might not be aware of. According to the dog groomers Chapel Hill NC, your dog wants to know a few things by using its gestures.
Here are the five things that your puppy might want to tell you:
- When your dog constantly heads on your knees and makes direct eye contact with you while having his ears relaxed, know that he wants your attention. When your dog pushes your hand with its nose, it’s time to leave work at hand and spend a little time with your dog.
- According to the dog groomers Chapel Hill NC, your dog also shows you that he is concerned about something. Eyes wide ears forward, and when your puppy stands forward while having his tail horizontal and moving it from side to side, know that he is alert and assessing the situation.
- Another vital sign to not avoid in your dog is when he tries to give you a warning. It is usually done by having his eyes focused, ears forward, mouth closed, and tail horizontal. The critical point of difference between giving a warning and assessing is closed mouth. Pay attention to the closed mouth of your puppy.
- Your dog is in the most playful mood when he wags his tail up and keeps waving it. Also, know that your puppy wants to play with you if he constantly keeps his mouth open while exposing his tongue. Do not hesitate to spare some time for your pet when he is in a playful mood.
- Finally, if your dog is shedding a lot and showing signs of infection, it’s time to book an appointment with the dog groomers in Chapel Hill, NC, and take your pet to the grooming center.
Know these little signs and gestures about your puppy as they tell you many things!